AS WE ATTEMPT OUR HAND AT BLOGGING, BEAR WITH US...
WHAT WE HAVE TO SAY IS MINIMAL, BUT WE DESIRE TO SHARE WHAT THE LORD IS DOING IN AND AROUND US.

WE ARE:
KEVIN, SUSAN, SKYLA, KALI, JESSICA, AND JOSIAH BRUNS

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

We're Back...


We are back in Haiti. It was a true blessing to travel across the U.S. to see many friends, family, churches, schools, small groups, and organizations. We have been back in Haiti for two weeks and two days. I expected to get you all an update before now, but when I was not working, I was sleeping. I have been in bed early almost every night since we came back to Haiti. One reason for that is the heat and getting use to it again...I froze in the U.S. The second reason for an early bed time has been...I was exhausted from the 2010 Tour de U.S. We enjoyed our trip, but it was exhausting.

The children were apprehensive in coming back to Haiti. I want each of you to know that they have adjusted back to life here very well. They were even bickering with one another yesterday, so Kevin had them help move concrete block this morning for character building. They seemed to do a good job and when I pulled up to check on them after clinic this morning, I heard no bickering. PTL!

Kevin preached this past Sunday at Pastor Daniel's church in TiTanyen. I think it went well. I had the opportunity to invite the Pastor's wife over for a fellowship time. She came this morning to our home and we ate cookies and drank coff
ee. After that we had a prayer time. That was refreshing and she thanked me over and over again. I think she enjoyed our time of visiting.

There is a team coming this afternoon from New Work Fellowship in Hopkinsville, KY. There are 12 people on this team. Please keep them in your prayers as they minister here in Haiti.

I have much more to tell you, but not enough time right now. I will write later....luv ya'll!


No comments:

Post a Comment