AS WE ATTEMPT OUR HAND AT BLOGGING, BEAR WITH US...
WHAT WE HAVE TO SAY IS MINIMAL, BUT WE DESIRE TO SHARE WHAT THE LORD IS DOING IN AND AROUND US.

WE ARE:
KEVIN, SUSAN, SKYLA, KALI, JESSICA, AND JOSIAH BRUNS

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Creole Training

We began language training again today. It has been since the 1st of July since I have had any classes in Creole. I will be honest...I was dreading it. My thoughts were, "one more thing on my plate...don't know if I can handle that!"

Pastor Etienne, our language instructor, was wonderful. He backed up his lessons so I could learn what he had taught while I was in the states recovering from my cholecystectomy.

Although it was hard to get my brain in gear for learning Creole, overall it went well. What does this mean for us now...HOMEWORK and learning to talk to one another so that we (Kevin, the children, and myself) can learn to hear the language as well as formulate a sentence properly.

Man, it sure sounds easy when you type it that way. Pray please.

No comments:

Post a Comment