AS WE ATTEMPT OUR HAND AT BLOGGING, BEAR WITH US...
WHAT WE HAVE TO SAY IS MINIMAL, BUT WE DESIRE TO SHARE WHAT THE LORD IS DOING IN AND AROUND US.

WE ARE:
KEVIN, SUSAN, SKYLA, KALI, JESSICA, AND JOSIAH BRUNS

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Visitors For Christmas

How many of you are having company over the Christmas season? How many of you are going to be company over the Christmas season? If you are going to be someones company or have company over, be thankful. God has placed people into our lives to minister to us and to allow us to minister to them. When I say "our" I mean you and me...

Who does the Lord want you to minister to this Christmas season? Today? Tomorrow? How does HE want you and me to minister to these individuals? Why does HE want us to minister to people? I may not know who to minister to ahead of time, I may not know how to minister to them ahead of time, but I do know why HE wants us to minister...because HE loves us and HE wants us to love others and show HIS love through us to others.

My mom, Lynn, and my nephews, James and Zachary, are coming to Haiti for Christmas. They will be flying in on December 22nd. Please pray for a safe flight and the peace of God to be upon them and upon this trip.

May you each enjoy the holiday season and you know, it doesn't have to end on January 3rd when most go back to work and school. Enjoy this upcoming year. May the Lord pour down His love upon each of you and may He bless you greatly. I pray that we will each grow in our relationship with Him and with one another. I pray that He will be glorified in our thoughts and actions and that He gives us clear direction in the path He chooses for us to take.

No comments:

Post a Comment